Industrial Property Loans: fit into several different collateral categories such as:
- Light Industrial
- Flex Building
- Distribution Centers
This property type has seen a rise in demand over the past decade with the changing of retail buying in America. This change is sometimes referred to as the Amazon effect. Industrial property loans are a preferred for our institutional lenders such as Insurance Companies, and Wall Street Firms (CMBS).
For stabilized properties:
- loan to values up to 75% and higher leverage is available with credit leases.
- Starting industrial property loans $1 and up (no upper limit)
- Loan terms of 5, 7, 10, 12, 15 and 20-years available.
- Amortization to 30 years available.
- Non-recourse loans on loans over $2 million.
- Forward Take-Out available.
- Interest rates range from 2.00% to 2.75% over the like term US Treasury. For example a 10-year fixed rate loan would 2.00% plus the then yield on the 10-year U S Treasury bond. See sample rates:
For renovations and re-positioning – Bridge Loans:
- 1 to 3-years
- Interest Only
- Starting industrial property loans $2 million, no upper limit.
- Loan to value 80% Loan to value/costs and 75% Loan to the stabilized value.
- Non-recourse loans available.
- Interest rates: Normally floating over LIBOR 250 basis points to 350 basis points over the 30-day LIBOR.
Lenders will consider single tenant properties and multi-tenant properties.
When submitting a loan request please include:
Detailed rent roll
Clear Span Ceiling height
Total Building Square footage, breakdown between office and warehouse space
Number of dock doors
Number of parking spaces
If a single tenant building financial information on the tenant will be useful.
On our web site you can read about specific loan products: www.caffreyloans.com/loan-products, offered by Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, HUD/FHA, Commercial Mortgage Back Securities (CMBS) and other loan products. Want more details on sample interest rates for apartment check out Interest Rates for Apartment Loans also on our web site: www.caffreyloans.com/apartment-loans.