National Single Tenant Net Lease Loan Programs:
Interest Rates as of September 2019:
|Lower of Loan/Purchase Price of LTV||5-Year Fixed Rate||7-year Fixed Rate||10-year Fixed Rate|
|59% or lower||3.74%||3.83%||3.88%|
7 Eleven (no gas) Advance Auto Parts
AutoZone Bahama Breeze
Bank of America Circle K (no gas)
Chase Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen
CVS Darden Group Restaurants
Eddie V’s Prime Seafood Fed Ex
Firestone Fresenius Medical
Long Horn Steakhouse McDonald’s
PNC O’Reilly Auto Parts
Olive Garden Seasons 52
Sherwin Williams Starbucks
The Capital Grille Tractor Supply Company
Whole Foods Yard House
Prefer minimum lease term of 7-years. The above loan requires some form or personal recourse. Call for details on recourse, amortization, timing and closing costs. These are excellent options for the 1031 Exchange investor.
Loans from $750,000 to $10,000,000 and up.
Loan terms to 10-years fixed rates,
Amortization 25-years and up to 30-years on a case by case basis.
Typical personal recourse: 25%
Loans are assumable with ¼ fee paid to lender.
Expedited closing process available. 33 to 35-days.
Minimum lease term remaining: 7-years
Flexible prepayment penalties with additional annual principal reductions permitted without penalty.
Interest rates between: 190 and 200 basis points over the like term US Treasury. For example as of this writing the 10-year US Treasury yield is 1.69%. The interest rate would be 3.59% and 3.69% fixed.
For Specialty Drug Store and Kidney Dialysis Pools with a minimum lease term of 13-years pricing is even lower: 174 to 184 basis points over the like term US Treasury.
The targeted list of Tenants for this investor follows:
Advance Auto Parts AT&T
Auto Zone CVS
DaVita Dialysis Dollar Genera; Dollar Tree
FedEx Five Below
Fresenius Dialysis Kohl’s
McDonald’s NAPA Auto Parts
O’Reilly Auto Parts Sherwin Williams
Starbucks Tractor Supply
Wal-Mart Xfinity (Comcast)
Have a financially strong tenant, not listed above? We can help by placing the loan with one of our insurance company lenders. Send the following information for a fast response.
- Exact Tenant name(s)
- Exact Lease terms.
- Does the lease have any early termination provisions besides casualty loss and condemnation?
- Does the tenant have the option to substitute tenants and escape liability?
- Address and photos if available. (Send the link to the realtors listing if applicable).
- Anticipated purchase price and/or value if a refinance.
- Your loan request, amount, term, amortization.
- Is personal recourse an option?
- Is this a 1031 exchange – if yes please provide the dates when the Exchange began or will begin.
- Copy of the LOI or contract if that far. Please indicate if you are still analyzing the opportunity or if you are under contract to acquire.